Rainier Property Management, LLC offers comprehensive leasing services for the properties that we manage, ensuring a single point of contact for owners, investors and tenants. We provide market exposure, build the landlord’s image and create a leasing strategy that attracts and retains quality tenants.
When representing a client in purchasing or selling a property, we carefully analyze and negotiate the acquisition and/or sale to achieve the best return on investment. By leveraging our local market experience, knowledge and established relationships, we achieve maximum exposure and occupancy levels for client properties.
If you are looking for a broker to provide leasing services or are interested in buying or selling a commercial property without property management, we would be happy to discuss our marketing approach and fees with you.
Our leasing and sales team provides you with the following services:
- Make recommendations on pricing and positioning for long-term value
- Complete an analysis of the competition and their influence on the client’s sales/leasing objective
- Create a marketing plan that meets the client’s sales/leasing objectives
- Qualification of prospects
- Maximization of occupancy levels
- Facilitate completion of the appropriate documents to complete the transaction (lease agreements, purchase and sale agreements, riders, addendums, etc.)
- Establish an escrow account at a mutually agreed escrow office and provide information to escrow agent to prepare closing documents
- Provide information for title preparation as requested
- Coordinate document delivery with the buyer or the buyer’s agent
- Provide information to the lender and the appraiser working on the buyer’s behalf, if requested
- Obtain financial statements from the buyer if seller financing is to be considered
- Coordinate drafting of a promissory note and amortization schedule if seller financing is required
- Confirm transfer of equipment leases and other service contracts to the buyer
- Coordinate a legal review, if requested